пятница, 25 мая 2012 г.

leans depressnyak



Started the process of organizing emergency. Ltd. stronger clamp and you have to look for other ways to not interfere with work honestly. That is, we state that ' honest ' and ' the law ' are rarely the same. We have to equalize through friends, acquaintances, accountants and lawyers. But I still love Russia - this is my country.

I hate DR. Feast of unfulfilled expectations. Last year, about me, almost all forgotten - not for nothing that worked on this. It was quite comfortable.

I eat horseradish - the food in the house over and washed down with cognac. In parallel, sticking wallpaper. As it turned out, I'm one of a topic, others just want what would be in the ' office ' was the working environment. In short, sticking, despite the fact that my apartment is on loan from an office.

Another feature - tomorrow I'm going to help connect computers to the network. Despite the fact that I was not 17 and I have long ceased to remember the difference between twisted pair and coax, I'm always attracted to such work. Mlyn, as I was tired of the term ' geek '. Just beneath one's dignity is sometimes know more.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий